Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy belated Valentine's Day!!!  Randi had to miss her party at school. She was seriously heartbroken. Cried, begged, pleaded. I felt horrible for her. She is such a sweet and good girl, especially at school, that I hate for her to miss the good stuff like the parties!! But, that's how it ended up. So we made the best of it and had ourselves a little party.

We decorated the house with pink, red and white streamers, made crafts, ate pink cotton candy, made pj's and bakes some pretty pink cupcakes. A great time was had by all! Jeff got me beautiful flowers, and I got him a gift certificate to his favorite hobby store. Then we all had pot roast, and veggies for dinner. Pretty perfect day with ALL my sweeties.


Jeff, being the great daddy he is, gave the girls roses and big old teddy bears.




Randi's pjs.


 Grace's pjs

No comments:

Post a Comment