Thursday, August 4, 2011

Something Special

I'm finding that all the moments that seem like "nothing special" are when I find myself in awe of my girls and my husband. All those tiny moments that make me smile. While walking to the laundry room to switch out wash, I spotted Randi and Grace in the kitchen with the radio on dancing their hearts out. While I'm cooking dinner and I peek into the living room to find all 3 of my loves are cuddled up in the recliner together watching a Disney movie. Such sweet tiny moments!! I really wish I could remember all of these "nothing special" moments when I'm stopped in my tracks and reminded how blessed and lucky I am. Turns out that all those nothing special moments are anything but. Soooo here are some random pictures of our very special "nothing special" moments.










No comments:

Post a Comment