Saturday, March 24, 2012

Getting Caught Up

My poor poor, neglected blog. My last post was the end of February. I seem to always do this during the school year, get caught up in other things and keep pushing my blog aside. So I figured I would TRY to get back on track and do a "Get Caught Up" post.

The girls love to read....and Randi has taken a liking to reading to Grace. It is after all, a big sister duty. I find them in the funniest of places but on this day I caught them on the dining room table and on the coffee table.



Their Mimi got them baby chicks. These chicks are seriously spoiled. They act more like little puppies than little chickens. It's so adorable to watch though. They chase Grace around and will even jump up out of their little box and go and find her.







Randi had her Music Program which was sweet as ever and she made the paper too.


Right now we are on Spring Break which is AWESOME for mom's and kids alike (at least in my opinion) We have done so much! We have gone skating 3 or 4 times, gone to the Historical Museum, went to Wichita and caught a movie, The Lorax, which is a super cute movie, went skating some more, watched some movies at home, played some board games and overall just had a great week without having to worry about our busy schedule. Yup, Spring Break is where it's at!!





No comments:

Post a Comment