Monday, July 16, 2012

A Little of This

This summer is going by so very quickly. I know that before to long we will be back in school and enjoying the fall weather. It's just bizarre how time can pass so quickly. We've been staying busy, we swim a lot......A WHOLE LOT, we try to go places and see things and make the most of our break. The girls don't really let us go to long without some fun, thank goodness for them huh?  We'd just be stuck working away if we didn't have those two :) Anyway, I just thought I would show you what we've been up to lately. We've been doing a little of this......








And a little more of this...







and sometimes a little of this :) 




and even this 
Doesn't Jeff look so serious here? I thought it was quite funny I can't believe he didn't even crack a smile......




There it is...



But this is much better :) 


Hope everyone is enjoying their summer as much as we are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment