Sunday, June 26, 2011

Swimming Lessons

My girls are fish. They love to swim and they are good at it. Jeff and I love the water so it makes sense that they do too. Swim lessons are one of their favorite things. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with being able to wake up and then start getting ready to go for a dip in ice cold water (weird I know, but I guess that's the cool part about being a kid, you don't mind ice cold water first thing in the morning)


Randi and Grace posing before a road trip.
 All the cousins!! Fun times at Papa Bill's and Nana Toni's house.
We've been having fun this summer and I am not ready for school to start at all!! Glad I still have 2 months with by girls before we get back into the school routine. Summers are fun and crazy around here! Just the way we like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment