Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Swing Set Extravaganza

Grace got a swing set for her birthday!! We were so excited about this. Jeff and I, and really the entire family for that matter, did a great job keeping it a secrete. I will say, this swing set was an ordeal to put together, 10 hours, a sunburn, and a few cold beverages later and it was done, but my goodness it wasn't easy, in fact it was a pain in the rear and I'm hoping I never have to do that in my life time again. In between holding boards and getting screws, bolts, lock nuts, drills, hammers and being Jeff's go to gal  I snapped a few pictures. Here is the building of the mighty swing set.

All the plastics, slide, swings, windows, etc....

All the wood after we separated it and got it in groups.

Yup, that's all the hardware, screws, bolts, lock nuts and whatever else they wanted us to use.

Jeff putting the slide together

The club house, sorta put together

Jeff doing the decking of the clubhouse



And FINALLY the pay off!!



Of course Grace gets hurt the first 5 minutes she's on it. :(


So That was the great swing set build, super hard but super fun for our sweet babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment