Sunday, April 17, 2011

Long Over Due

     My O my have we been busy. The funny thing about being busy is you always think that you are sooo busy, then something else gets added to your plate and your even busier than you were before. Then, and only then, do you realize you weren't really all that busy. As of right know I think we're busy.

     So, I've been thinking about this blog and why I do it. I'm doing this because I can print it out every year, pictures and all, and have it made into a book. I don't scrapbook so this is PERFECT for me!! This blog will document our lives, it's for my girls and for us when we are old and forget how amazing these times were. I want to know what we were donig and how we were doing it. I want  the girls to have some sort of idea on how they grew up and the things we did. Soooo that's what this is.... a documentary of this Hoffman clan. :)


     I have two more weeks left of this semester and I'm doing great, but it takes up so much of my time. I'm bound and determined to not allow my school work interfere with my girls and their activities. I'm struggling. I want my girls to be able to do everything they want to do. Dance, swimming lessons, t-ball, track, basketball, cheer, science fair projects, special events. I still volunteer to make snacks and work the school carnivals and do extra's for the girls and their activities. Furthermore I want to be there, at all of it. I don't want to miss a single school party (I know most mom's don't get to go to these, but I can, so I don't want to miss them.) I want to be able to "do it all". So far we've been doing it. We do everything extra we can get our hands on and the girls LOVE IT!! I don't want to be one of those mom's who push their kids into stuff, so they always have the final say whether they do it or not, but they thrive being out and being apart of the community and so do I. So we carry on!! It's a struggle for me. I'm always busy and always trying to do more. Really, I just want to make the best of it. I know I'm blessed beyond belief and my life is very good right now. In fact it's perfect. I don't want to someday look back and think.....WOW, I could have done so much more had I only tried.
I just don't want to waste this time. I want to have fun, be active and make my kids happy. I want them to have the kind of childhood that after they are grown they can say Yup, my childhood ROCKED!

Well, enough about all that. :) Here are some pictures of us being us and all the fun stuff we find to do. So much has gone on so I'll do my best to catch ya up!

Wildlife and Parks Museum-The kids had a blast, they love looking at all the animals and stuff there. Randi was in school so these are of Grace, Kalesha, Kaden and Mason.










 At the park afterwards, Grace is so sweet and so much fun to be around.
Randi with her Abraham Lincoln she made at school. She really is such a doll!! I love my Randi Candy
Randi at the Skyline game with her bestie Ashlee
The girls getting ready to go check out Nana Toni's hot tub for the first time. 
 Nana Toni and some of the Grandkids


I have soo many more but I'll do another post tomorrow to catch ya up even more, hopefully then I can update our blog a little more often so I can avoid these catch up posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment